I live in Rochester, New York.  (Not many Red Sox or Patriots fans here.)  Previous to Rochester, I have lived in New Hampshire, Texas, and Ohio.
   I am a 7th grade Special Education teacher at an elementary school, K- 8.  I started teaching in the late 1970's (dating myself). As a Consult Teacher, I am privileged to work with several outstanding teachers in ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies at my school.
   I earned my Masters degree in IT back in late 1990's when designing a webpage or using PowerPoint was a big deal. Through the years, I have found that technology and software are constantly changing and if you blink, you will be left behind. I have blinked too often and now I am trying to catch up, which is why I am doing Cool Tools 

Comments

  1. Welcome! Glad you got the email issue sorted out. And great to know I'm not the "elder" here! :) (or should that be "well seasoned") Also started my career in the late 70's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 14: Bitmoji Fun